EQUIPMENT MAINTENANCE PROGRAM
Managing each of your organization’s individual equipment service contracts is a tall task! Let’s consolidate these contracts into our Equipment Maintenance Program with:
- ONE contract and renewal date
- ONE number to call to choose your service provider
- ONE portal to manage maintenance history
Our Preferred Equipment Maintenance Program provides a unique alternative to the traditional Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) and third-party service contracts. By consolidating existing electronic equipment service contracts into one comprehensive program, we reduce the cost of individual OEM arrangements by 10 to 25%.
One agreement that costs less and is more flexible is the smarter choice, but it doesn’t stop there.
Other areas you’ll experience greater efficiency include:
- Response time of phone support
- Response time of field service staff
- Increased coverage 24/7/365
- Administrative costs of managing bills and invoices
- Administrative costs of negotiating service contracts
- Streamlined schedule of equipment and covered services
- Online dashboard of all service calls and visits by listed asset
Imagine access to a secure web portal providing up-to-the-minute service activity for each equipment asset enrolled in the program. Our portal provides enterprise-level portfolio analysis as well as asset-specific service tracking.
Vendor flexibility is another distinct advantage of our Equipment Maintenance Program. You’re in complete control of who fixes your equipment. Keep using who you like, or if you are not satisfied with your current vendor and want help finding a new one, we’re here to help.
Learn More About Our Partnership with Remi
EPIC has partnered with Remi to provide a seamless experience for your equipment maintenance service events. Remi provides a single point of contact for managing service events; delivering coverage that includes the costs associated with parts, labor, travel, emergency repair, and preventative maintenance.
Why we trust Remi as our preferred partner:
Remi has managed over 1,000,000 service events, covered over 800,000 pieces of equipment, and worked with over 2,500 service vendors across the country.
Collectively, the nearly 800 healthcare organizations that partner with Remi for equipment maintenance management have saved over $60 Million. One hospital system saved $9.5 M, one hospital alone saved $2+ M, and one ambulatory setting saved $150,000.
Simply put, we couldn’t let our clients miss an opportunity to save money.
How does it work?
- Equipment failure occurs.
- You call to report the failure and Remi schedules on-site service.
- A service provider performs on-site repairs, and a field service report and invoice are submitted directly to Remi for payment.
- Remi reviews and processes the documents, remitting payment directly to the service provider.
Try Remi Risk Free
Reach out to us for a cost saving analysis.
Required fields are marked with an (*).