TRANSPORTATION & ENERGY
Accidents can happen at any time, but with the right coverage in place, you won’t have to worry about what the unexpected might do to you or your business. Our Transportation and Logistics team is ready to meet the challenge. After performing a comprehensive review of your operations, we devise a risk transfer strategy along with loss prevention practices to keep your operations moving.
CONNECT WITH OUR TEAM
Our Truck Insurance program can include these market segments:
- Small or Large Fleets (including an Owner Operator program)
- Energy Transportation (owned or “for hire”) for any petroleum-related products (gasoline, fuel oil, LP and more)
- Waste Hauling and Refuse Disposal: residential or commercial pickup; roll-off container service; industrial or hazardous waste, landfills and material recovery facilities
SAFETY AND RISK MANAGEMENT SERVICES
A commitment to industry best practices, including fleet safety programs and loss control, is vital to minimizing insurance costs and keeping your clients operating in the most cost-effective manner. In addition, you can count on us to:
- Work closely with you to review claims history and identify exposures that lead to losses, providing specific, actionable details so you can drill down and fix the problem quickly.
- Actively review client safety information and other relevant industry data and advise of corrective actions that can be taken to improve results.
- Frequently engage with our association partners, and attend industry seminars and other educational meetings to stay on top of industry trends and developments.
Our full array of products cover the unique exposures associated with the transportation and petroleum/energy industries including:
- Automobile Liability including MCS-90/Pollution Liability
- Physical Damage
- Hired & Non-Owned Auto Liability
- Motor Truck Cargo
- General Liability and Property
- Workers’ Compensation
- Underground/Above Ground Storage Tank (1st and 3rd Party Pollution Liability)
What to Expect from EPIC
Our carrier partners are very proactive and work alongside you to deliver industry insights that help you operate your business in the safest possible manner. At the same time, our experienced brokers work to deliver the optimal insurance program for your company. We know your business and have built a reputation for providing sound risk management advice both on and off the road.
Managing Principal - New York, NY
VP, Transportation & Logistics Risk Control
– Duluth, GA
Managing Principal - East Greenbush, NY