The Latest on COVID-19, Through a Georgia Hospital System’s Lens
EPIC invites you to an informative webinar, featuring a panel of Piedmont Healthcare professionals. Piedmont is a not-for-profit, community health system comprised of 11 hospitals, 27 urgent care centers, 28 Piedmont QuickCare locations, 555 Piedmont Clinic physician practice locations, and more than 22,000 employees.
Based in Georgia, one of the first states to reopen its economy, our team is asking everything you want to know:
- A COVID-19 Update from Piedmont Healthcare
- The Current State of Testing
- Return to Work: The Role of Hospital and Ancillary Systems, Employer Testing, Reducing Risk and Exposure, Establishing Protocols, PPE Best Practices
- Healthcare Providers: Medical Practices, Preparing for a Resurgence, The State of PPE, Shift in Care, Rescheduling Medical Procedures
- Public Health Policy: CDC Guidelines, COVID-19 Modeling and Projections, Recommended Safety Measures for Employers
Date: Tuesday, May 19
Time: 12:00 PM ET
President, National Employee Benefits Practice, EPIC
Executive Director of Electronic Medical Record Integration, Piedmont
Scott played a major role in running Piedmont’s COVID-19 Incident Command Center
Bronwen Garner, M.D.
Infectious Disease Specialist, Piedmont
Lee Resnick, M.D.
Chief Medical Officer, Piedmont Urgent Care by WellStreet
For more of EPIC’s coronavirus coverage, visit epicbrokers.com/coronavirus