Join EPIC and Fisher Phillips August 18
Workers’ Compensation Webinar Series
EPIC and Fisher Phillips have partnered to help clients manage the ongoing business minefield during this global pandemic, and to deliver a COVID-19 blueprint. This webinar will help clients navigate Employment and Workers’ Compensation issues by providing practical solutions. This is a webinar you don’t want to miss!
- California COVID-19 – Workers’ Compensation Presumptions from the Governor and COVID-19 Related Safe Workplace Requirements
- Latest Developments from the Governor’s Office Regarding Remote Work Requirements and Potential Shutdowns or Furloughs
- Leaves of Absence, Including When and How Employers Must Provide Sick Leave or Other Statutory Leaves of Absence for Employees Affected by Coronavirus
- Protecting your Company’s Trade Secrets and Confidential Information When Everyone is Working From Home
- Potential Employer’s Third-Party Liability
Date: August 18
Time: 11:00 AM Pacific Time
To catch up on all our Coronavirus coverage, visit epicbrokers.com/coronavirus
Fisher Phillips, LLP is one of the largest U.S. law firms representing management exclusively in the areas of labor, employment, civil rights, employee benefits, and immigration law.