A Smile Shared is a Smile Doubled
EPIC is moving forward with its 6th consecutive Golf Tournament supporting the Joyful Child Foundation and plans to double contributions with EPIC Match Challenge!
All proceeds from the EPIC Invitational Golf Tournament taking place Wednesday, September 23, will benefit The Joyful Child Foundation (TJCF) in memory of Samantha Runnion.
We stand behind the efforts of TJCF and support its commitment to the prevention of crimes against children through programs that educate, empower, and unite families and communities. Our event’s contributions will help train Children, Parents, and Teachers in learning the BRAVE curriculum.
Our event is still on for September 23 at Los Serranos Country Club. However, we will be doing things a little bit differently this year to ensure the health and safety of all those attending.
- You will have an assigned foursome and a scheduled Tee Time. In order to avoid gathering in large groups, we ask you come only 30 minutes in advance for your assigned Tee Time. The driving range and putting areas will be open for warm up.
- Masks will be required while checking in and hand sanitizer will be available. Social distancing rules will also be in effect.
- Your foursome will include an EPIC team member for networking opportunities.
- Tee games and skills challenges reimagined in a safe and socially distanced format.
- There will be no banquet or in person awards after the event.
- We will be serving food and drinks along the course.
- Rather than physical awards this year, donations will be made to the Joyful Child Foundation in the winners’ names.
We need your help.
This is a difficult year for everyone, including TJCF, and our annual tournament. That said, the work that TJCF is doing is much too important to delay. So, we are soldiering on with the EPIC Invitational Golf Tournament event.
Our contributions over the last five years have been critical to The Joyful Child Foundation’s increased expansion and reach of the BRAVE program.
Last year, BRAVE training became available Nationally for the first time. TJCF pivoted in June to provide video-based programs, answering to the needs of distance learning. TJCF is just in the process of rolling out a Train-the-Trainer BRAVE training to the Royal Family Kids organization. This helps 9,000 Foster Kids.
Your support is incremental to our efforts to help train the BRAVE lessons to children. EPIC invites you to be a part of our EPIC Community in helping TJCF!
More about The Joyful Child Foundation
The Joyful Child Foundation - In Memory of Samantha Runnion is dedicated to the prevention of crimes against children through programs that educate, empower, and unite families and communities.
To fulfill its mission, The Joyful Child Foundation develops, implements, supports, and/or sponsors programs that serve to empower children and adults with tools and training to proactively advocate for safety and better protect children from all forms of abuse, violence, and exploitation, including harassment, sexual abuse, trafficking, and abduction.
Be a Champion for Children
The EPIC Match Challenge:
As a longtime supporter and advocate of the work The Joyful Child Foundation is doing to stop crimes against children, EPIC has agreed to match all contributions up to $20,000!
To join the tournament, contact Sean Conrad at firstname.lastname@example.org.