Cargo theft cost companies nearly $34 million in North America in the third quarter of 2020 and incidents are on the rise.
Learn how to use data to reduce risk and find the right insurance to protect your supply chain at the 2020 Cargo Theft and Transportation Summit, Nov. 10 -11. The Summit is held virtually this year and registration is free.
EPIC is both a platinum sponsor and a presenter at this year’s summit. Transportation and Logistics Principal Adam Green is presenting on November 11th from 1:30 pm – 2:30 pm ET. Topics discussed during his presentation on “Working with Your Agent to Find the Right Insurance for You” include:
- Firsthand experience from insurance agents about challenges faced by clients
- Do’s and don’ts when sourcing a cargo insurance policy
- How agents can help clarify information about policies and risks
Other topics addressed at the Summit include:
- 2020 Theft Review
- Supply Chain Challenges
- Law Enforcement Perspectives
- Cargo Security Standard Operating Procedures
- Using Data to Reduce the Risk of Cargo Theft
- Facing the Challenges of Truck Fires
Principal, Domestic Logistics – Boston, MA