We leverage our access to insurance market information and invest significant resources in modeling clients’ risks to provide sound decision support. EPIC uses current, relevant, in-depth information – the same data underwriters use, to keep pricing in check and under control, and to optimize insurance program design.
CONNECT WITH OUR TEAM
Our investment in proprietary databases and customizable support tools gives you a competitive advantage with:
- Stochastic modeling to understand the range of outcomes
- Advance identification of underwriters’ concerns
- An internal pricing database to determine program price efficiency
- Machine learning and Big Data analytics
- Enterprise Risk and Limits Analysis: We perform simulation analysis on an ad-hoc basis (casualty risks) and through our finished models (management risk). These models are designed for insurance decision support but can be valuable to the insured for other management purposes.
- Statements of Actuarial Opinion: Organizations in the insurance industry or industrial companies with large insurance liabilities often require independent valuations for regulators, auditors, and owners. We perform a ‘light’ version of this report in high-risk or short-deadline cases, such as Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A) Due Diligence.
- Insurance Pricing: We address the need to quantify risk for the purposes of setting or evaluating a risk transfer price. This may take the form of catastrophe modeling, claims experience analysis, or independent research, but typically takes the form of simulation analysis.
Managing Principal - New York, NY
Managing Principal - San Francisco, CA
Connect with EPIC Insurance Brokers & Consultants
Contact us to see how we can help your business.