Webinar Recording Now Available!
EPIC, Dr. John Swartzberg and Boucher Labor & Employment Law Discuss COVID 2.0
EPIC recently hosted Christopher K. Boucher, Esq., a seasoned former Human Resources (HR) executive with a broad spectrum of industry experience. He formed Boucher Law Firm to serve the needs of today’s HR professionals as a HR-centric, HR-focused Labor and Employment Law Firm.
John Swartzberg, M.D., a clinical professor emeritus at UC Berkeley’s School of Public Health, also joined. He chairs the editorial board of the School of Public Health’s Health & Wellness Publications and is a past director of the UC Berkeley–UCSF Joint Medical Program where he continues to teach.
In this webinar, we discussed:
- The Delta Variant and the Impact
- Protection through Vaccination and the Booster Vaccine
- Full FDA (Food and Drug Administration) Approval of the Vaccine
- Employer’s Vaccine Mandate and Implications
- Privacy or Legal Exposure
- Remote Workers during COVID and Legal Exposure